Overlooking Hinckley Lake, our spacious Black Creek Cabin is nestled in the woods. Cook out with your friends and family on our large, wrap around deck, or gather around the fire pit in the evenings.
The Black Creek Cabin sleeps up to 14 people comfortably.
- The Sunroom converts to 5th Bedroom
- 2 King Beds
- 2 Queen Beds
- Bunk Beds (1 Twin/1 Full)
- 2 Sofa Sleepers
- Washer & Dryer
- Full Kitchen
- Dining Table
- High Speed Wifi
- Propane Grill w/ Spare Propane
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Deck overlooking Hinckley Lake
- Private Lawn w/ Full View of Hinckley Lake
- Private Waterfront Beach Shared amongst Resort Guests, with Full Access to the Lake
- Complimentary Kayaks & Paddle boards
On-site camp store at Trail's End Campground
Our camp store has many fun and convenient items for your stay! From ice cream, slushies, coffee and sodas - to fishing gear, sunscreen, bagged ice and beach items!
On-site restaurant Rocky's on the Lake
Dine with us at our on-site restaurant! From our delicious brunches to our delectable dinners, there is something on our menu for everyone!
Exclusive Resort Fitness Center
- State of the art cardio equipment
- Resistance Training Machines
- Free Weights
- Dynamic Infrared 4-Person Cedar Sauna
- Masseuse Services (by appointment)
- Relaxation Area